There are many types of beds in the marketplace but which one is the best for your health? Well, the answer is Water Beds! The quality of comfort is based on support and waterbed provides great support and waterbeds benefits are good for our health.
There are many medical benefits of using water beds, and these beds are especially advised for sleeping disorder problems, asthma and allergy patients. It is scientifically proven that water beds provide good health and a relaxed mind.
Waterbeds have a healing sleeping surface which provides essential qualities of support and comfort. Temperature control is one of the best features of waterbeds.
Types of waterbeds
Waterbeds are available in different shapes and weight. The normal weight of a waterbed can vary from 90 kgs to 180 kgs. Also, waterbeds vary in depth and stability. Waterbeds are available in almost all standard bed sizes. The actual depth of water filled mattress can differ between 2-inch topper pads to 9-inch full depth beds. For extra convenience, one should always go for large models.
Installation of waterbeds
Mostly the manufacturer or the supplier will install your waterbed. But if you want to install it on your own, then you only need to follow manufacturer’s instructions.
Durability of waterbeds
Average use expectancy of waterbeds is 10 to 15 years. Durability will depend on how carefully you use waterbeds.
Cost of waterbeds
The cost of a waterbed will depend on the style of bed and bedding cover of the mattress. Normally it starts from $480.Also, waterbeds take very less amount for maintenance. For soft-sided divan waterbed, it will take $25 per annum.
Cleanliness of waterbeds
Waterbeds are very clean. It does not accumulate dust particles or skin particles inside the mattress. Waterbeds have a removable and washable cover which is easy to clean. Mostly vinyl cleaner is recommended to clean the mattress, and it also helps to maintain the quality of the mattress.
Medical Benefits of waterbed
- Waterbeds are very good for the back as they provide the superior back support system.
- Its state of weightlessness helps in healing burn injuries and bed sores.
- Waterbed proves beneficial to asthma and allergy patients because waterbeds cannot accumulate dust particles.
- Waterbeds are highly prescribed for patients with arthritis and rheumatism.
- Waterbeds are used in the care of early toddlers.
- A waterbed is a combination of support and comfort which gives better health.
Points to know about waterbeds
- Waterbeds are not noisy
- Waterbeds never burst
- Waterbeds are very easy to move.
- Chances of leakage of waterbed are very less
- Puncture to waterbed is a very isolated case. Puncturing it is tough.
- To repair puncture, use proper repair kit.
- Waterbeds never bend or sag
- The water of waterbeds does not need to change for years.
- Almost all waterbeds are warmed to your body temperature by a specially designed heater, so you will not need an electric blanket.